I was tagged by Grad Girl, who centered her answers around personal finance (she's mainly a PF blogger), and I may or may not do the same. We'll see:
What was I doing 5 years ago?
In the spring of 2003, I was finishing my second quarter of my freshman year of college. I was probably going crazy. At that point, I was still into majoring in acting. I wasn't involved in 10,000 activities (yet), but I was helping to manage an independent, student-run theatre festival.
Five things on my to-do list today (or things I did today - in no particular order):
1. Picked up sinus infection medicine at Kaiser
2. Ate lunch with friends, instead of at my desk
3. Had a chair massage, in which my sinuses were massaged - weird, and good
4. Got totally distracted doing this
5. Passed out on the couch watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 (well, haven't done it yet...)
Five snacks I love, regardless of cost or nutritional value :
1. White Cheddar Soy Crisps (either TJ's or Stacy's) (no, I don't buy them on Amazon. But I could.) (The people at Trader Joe's have offered to sell me an entire case. More than once.)
2. Chocolate Pudding
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire, assuming I had to spend it on me:
1. Live somewhere where I am near the ocean and have a view of city lights, but not too far from civilization.
2. Try a new restaurant every night (I'm stealing this from GG).
3. Travel instead of work - but do whatever kind of work I want in my off-time.
4. Buy really nice clothes.
5. Hire someone to live with me whose sole job would be getting rid of spiders/bugs so I don't have to feel guilty making The Boy do it all the time.
Five bad money habits I have:
1. Splurging when I get a little extra money - even if I can technically afford it, I feel guilty.
2. Not paying enough attention to my Vanguard accounts.
3. Trying to push others to be more frugal.
4. Not going out enough - being too frugal.
5. Not carrying enough cash.
Five (four) places I have lived:
1. Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley
2. Los Angeles - Westwood
3. England (Stratford/London...for a month)
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. bagel seller/preparer (bagel shop)
2. Front Desk Attendee (dormitory)
3. Archivist (music library)
4. Intern (literary management/dramaturgy)
5. Administrative Associate
Five bloggers I'm tagging (I'm going to try to tag blogs I haven't tagged before):
1. An English Major's Money
2. Now, Looks More Like Real Life
3. Seriously Jazzed
4. Mediocrity At It's Finest
5. The Actor/Composer's Notebook