Mel Gibson, my people are responsible), so that on Easter Sunday you can celebrate his resurrection by hunting for colored eggs and eating chocolate bunnies. And going to church, I guess. [note: I did not see Gibson's movie, so my opinions are based on hearsay and brief internet research. I didn't skip it because of religious reasons, I skipped it because it looked violent and gory and not like a fun night out at the movies. That's just me though.]
Thusly, in the spirit of it being Good Friday, I provide several things of interest. Several. Because Fridays are Good, I'm seeing Taylor in Jersey Boys tonight, I'm in a good mood, and it's still Passover. "Once We Were Slaves; Now We Are Free." Or, "Once We Had No Internets; Now We Have Many." Enjoy.
- I like David Sedaris. Some people are just stupid.
- Champagne is bubbly. Be careful with your sword.
- 30 Rock is a good TV show. Just Ask Tina.
- Will Arnett makes me laugh. See what I saw last night.
- A fireman wearing a bikini? I promise, it's not from The Onion.
- Uganda tries to be less sexist. Now everybody can sleep around!
- I can't ride a bike. Maybe it's better that way. See also this.
- Scandalous pictures and stories online? Welcome to Generation Next.
- Books are wonderful. Little Witch is one of my all time childhood favorites.
- Remember Scholastic Book Fairs at elementary school? So good!