Sunday, September 30, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Thank you to Melissa for introducing me to this video. Check out the rhyming. And the dancing. And the rapping. And everything about (aboot) it.
I wish I could have been in this video, and I know you do too (Jessie, I'm talking to you). If anyone wants to recreate it (and, um, finance said recreation), I'd be totally down.
Now stop reading this and watch this video!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
There are some websites I've wanted to share for the last week, but work has been busy and I have been unmotivated to turn on the computer at night. So, here they are, in a brief moment of stillness at the Goog. Without further ado:
- Burqini Swimwear
- The new Apple iPod, special event (yeah, this is old news now)
- Martha Stewart explains why you should get rid of stuff. I agree.
- San Francisco Apartment Therapy agrees as well. (Apartment Therapy is MY new therapy)
- The SFist reviewed Sara's most recent SF show - and they love her.
- Reusable produce bags rock!!!
- This installation/art/theatre piece sounds really cool. Really, really cool. It's called "One Million Forgotten Moments," which is just about perfect.
- America At Home: a project from Against All Odds Productions, Snapfish and IKEA. I think I'm going to submit photos. This sounds like a really cool project. [note: I just found out that Google is supporting the project as well. Awesome.]
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
- This list of high-protein foods. I have been trying to get more protein, and this is pretty helpful!
- A hilarious explanation of how the moon landings were faked.
- I really really really want to go on a weekend getaway to the Mendocino Vacation Cottages. It's expensive (for me anyway), but it just looks wonderful.
- A friend at work just sent me a link to Apartment Therapy, and I am now subscribed through Google Reader. I particularly like this entry.
- This book looks really interesting. Who wants to buy it for me?
Monday, September 3, 2007