Enjoy this lovely little slideshow from our day, with links to my favorite booths from the craft fair below!
- Recover Your Thoughts: journals whose covers are made out of recycled book covers. The pages are also recycled, and they get the books from recycling bins.
- Angelfish & Co.: bags and such made of really neat fabric - really expensive though.
- Simply Wood Rings: eco-conscious, beautiful jewelry made out of wood.
- Michelle Caplan: collage art - some of it was really cool, but it was WAY too expensive for what it was.
- The Bittersweet Project: really lovely jewelry.
- Maiden Love: the cutest wool & lavender-stuffed elephants I've ever seen in my life. Too bad they are so pricey.
- Domestic Construction: awesome lamps made of tea cups. If they weren't $60, I might have purchased one. I think it would be pretty easy to make...if you had a ceramic-cutting device.
- Happy Owl Glass: cute little animal-printed glass things, from pendants to little bowls, and tshirts as well...very very cute, and they have all sorts of creatures, so there's something for everyone, even if your favorite animal is, say, a sloth! They're also on etsy.
- Ice Cream Project: 100% vegan ice cream, and it was really good!!!
- Mucca Pazza: The Best Band Ever. Check them out in the slideshow pictures...they have crazy cool moves, and awesome circus-klezmer-marching band music. Originally from Chicago, this was their first time playing in CA. And I hope they come back.
Check out some of these sites, and enjoy!