There are lots of things in the pipeline (aka in my brain) that I want to blog about, and hopefully I'll actually get to it one of these days. To give you an idea of what's been going on:
- We went to Yosemite and saw the record-high water levels. Definitely will blog about this later.
- We went camping at Sardine Lake over 4th of July weekend - highly recommended!
- I hired a team of designers at work, and am currently in the midst of a crazy (awesome) office redesign project.
- My lemon tree pot is growing these little weeds, but they're so pretty I don't have the heart to pull them out. The flower pot is a quarter dead, but I keep forgetting to pull out the dead parts. My herb garden seems a little unhappy, but I don't know what to do. This probably deserves a whole blog post.
- Will is leaving a week from Thursday for a 3.5 week hike (he's doing the John Muir Trail).
- I am leaving a week from Thursday for BlogHer in San Diego. I'm way excited, but I feel like I haven't really started preparing yet. I did make some "these will do for now" business cards though.
- My friend Nick is working on a gorgeous new blog design for this little space. Stay tuned!
- And oh yeah, we signed a lease! Pictures below. We move in a week, so, yeah. Things are a little nuts!
I have much to blog about, and I'm sure I've forgotten a thing or two, but I felt like it was time for a little update. Things are going to be crazy around here for the next 6 weeks or so, but I'll try to get back into regular blogging? Maybe? I'll try to try? We'll see?