There are lots of things in the pipeline (aka in my brain) that I want to blog about, and hopefully I'll actually get to it one of these days. To give you an idea of what's been going on:
- We went to Yosemite and saw the record-high water levels. Definitely will blog about this later.
- We went camping at Sardine Lake over 4th of July weekend - highly recommended!
- I hired a team of designers at work, and am currently in the midst of a crazy (awesome) office redesign project.
- My lemon tree pot is growing these little weeds, but they're so pretty I don't have the heart to pull them out. The flower pot is a quarter dead, but I keep forgetting to pull out the dead parts. My herb garden seems a little unhappy, but I don't know what to do. This probably deserves a whole blog post.
- Will is leaving a week from Thursday for a 3.5 week hike (he's doing the John Muir Trail).
- I am leaving a week from Thursday for BlogHer in San Diego. I'm way excited, but I feel like I haven't really started preparing yet. I did make some "these will do for now" business cards though.
- My friend Nick is working on a gorgeous new blog design for this little space. Stay tuned!
- And oh yeah, we signed a lease! Pictures below. We move in a week, so, yeah. Things are a little nuts!
I have much to blog about, and I'm sure I've forgotten a thing or two, but I felt like it was time for a little update. Things are going to be crazy around here for the next 6 weeks or so, but I'll try to get back into regular blogging? Maybe? I'll try to try? We'll see?
A new blog design? A new office design? A new apartment!?! *sigh* you're getting new digs all around.ReplyDelete
The flooring is incredible in that place - awesome!!ReplyDelete
busy busy busy, eh? :) such exciting changes though!ReplyDelete
So cool!!!! How did you make that last floorplan? Looks very professional :)ReplyDelete
Yeah, it's a little bit insane!ReplyDelete
Thanks! It was a much darker stain (almost as dark as the walls in theReplyDelete
living/dining room) before, but they sanded it and re-stained it about a
so busy my head is spinning. I might need a mental health day.ReplyDelete
I used floorplanner.com - super easy to use!ReplyDelete
I don't know how you organize your time so well. I am currently re-modeling a great foreclosure I bought. I am doing a complete cosmetic makeover, thank goodness the structure was sound. I am also trying my hand atReplyDelete
internet marketing and find myself writing this at 11:30 EST with no idea when I am going to get some sleep. And by the way, I do all this and work as a paramedic at a 24/48 schedule. Maybe I just don't have enough time for everything. By the way, Your hardwood floors look great!
Your new apartment is so absolutely gorgeous it makes my braincase explode. I am so happy for you!ReplyDelete
Thanks, lady! I'm so excited for you to help me warm it in ONE WEEK!ReplyDelete