- Really cool video from some Russians - they made a gigantic gmail model of sorts.
- I want to go see this Annie Leibovitz exhibit in San Francisco. Really.
- Sometimes I feel like I should be too young to identify with articles in Real Simple magazine. Eesh.
- This is really exciting to me. I had no idea you could do this with your gmail account, and I totally plan on using it!!!
- The Google Zurich office is RAD...according to these pictures, anyway. Damn, Zurich.
- Grad Girl (of This Writer's Wallet, a blog I subscribe to) listed me in her recent "favorite blogs" article series. I think that is really, really, really cool. I'm always shocked when I get a comment from someone I don't know, and most of the non-friend-readers have found me through blogs like hers, or An English Major's Money. I've even noticed myself in the "favorite blogs" sections of some of these *random* comments! So cool! Totally blogalicious! (go ahead, Jessie, love that word. I know you will. And, um, if you could incorporate it into an episode of The Soup, and give me a shout out, I would feel even cooler. Just kidding. About the request, not about feeling cooler. Cause I totally would.)
On side note, the two PF (that's Personal Finance) blogs I just mentioned both have really nifty little sidebar-progress-things that track the progress of various savings accounts. I really like them, and have been wanting to make one of my own for a long time and haven't gotten around to it. How do you do yours, and how can I do one? And how do you update it? And is it ridiculously easy? Should I make one of my engineers do it for me? Can I be a big girl and do it on my own? Speaking of doing things on my own...I really need to do my taxes already!