Anyway, that's the title because that's all I can think of right now. That and the song "Heart of the Matter" (which, by the way, I always thought was called "Forgiveness," until I watched Rock The Cradle on VH-1 to see Lucy Walsh, an old friend from my days as a ballerina, perform it). But I didn't want to be cheesy and write "Heart of the Matter" as a blog post title. Especially since I wasn't feeling like talking about matters of the heart. Not like this post is about titles being left behind.
I digress. From what? I don't know. From a point of any sort, I suppose.
Anyway, here are some things that are currently in my tabs or on my mind:
- Jon Carroll wrote about the area around 51st and Telegraph, which is kind of where I live. He wrote about the freeway entrance by my house, anyway. Don't send people towards the MacArthur entrance, come on! I LOVE how it's never crowded down there!
- If I only had a million dollars and some extra space, I would buy this portable fireplace. I seriously would. I'm trying to think of where I would put it in my apartment right now, actually. It would go nicely in front of the space heater, and I could store it away behind the dining room table or behind a door if I wasn't using it. Who wants to buy it for me?
- This homemade chalkboard idea is actually pretty neat. It actually made me think that an old window like that might make a really nice wall decoration - above the stove, perhaps? On my extra dining room wall where I might hang a picture instead?
- Dating advice from Postcards From Yo Momma - it's actually good advice, and advice I think I should follow more often. This one is just funny.
- I just learned how to make a check mark like this: √ (alt-v). It was totally an accident.
- Check out the premier of Sara's new video on VH1 here.
- And honestly, if you're feeling down or tired or sad or worn out, try going here and listening to Tired Magician (and everything else). And then buy the CD, because it will be so worth it. I love my boys, what can I say?
- I am tired, and don't have time to go to the gym today because work is just that overwhelming. It's annoying when your brain isn't functioning as it should and you have a lot to do all at once. I know people everywhere experience these types of job troubles, and I know I have it really good here, but there are still those days where you just want to quit it all and live like a hermit on a beach somewhere, you know?
Post a Comment