Anyway, here are some things of great (or not) interest:
- Thanks to Elon, for posting this BBC article about those email "please help and receive 1 bajillion dollars" scams. Very interesting. I'd kind of like to be a part of an email-based sting operation like this.
- My friend Grant's dog won Pet of the Month at their vet (in England. Ooooh). Awwww. Check out Strider!
- Send Bethany Grundle to the Democratic Convention!!! She's the truthiest faux-13-year old reporter out there! Just create a login name and vote (up to 15 times a day!). Goooo Bethany! (I mean Jessie) (I mean Bethany) (I mean) Oh, and you can do all your 15 times at once, so you don't even have to come back to the site 15 times! Just click away!
- Do you want to see some CRAZY Chinese dancers and acrobats performing a ridiculously impressive bit from Swan Lake? Holy crap, it's so crazy. Click here.
- OMG, pygmy hedgehogs. Oh. My. God. Unnatural, maybe. Totally frickin' adorable? Yes.