See, I have a daunting list of tasks to do today, and I feel like if I write it down, publish it, and promise to write an update tonight about how I did, I'll actually be motivated to do it. I like being held accountable to someone/something other than myself, because let's be honest, I let myself slack off when I don't have deadlines or people pushing me. Not with *actual* work, mind you, just with things like cleaning up or doing dishes. I tend to let the pile grow until I can't stand it anymore, which is not the best way to keep a tidy apartment! Soooo here's what I have to do today, because I say so, and because blogging about it will make me feel like I should actually get it done.
- Laundry: approximately 5-6 loads.
- Change the sheets on the bed.
- Do sinkful of dishes.
- Figure out what to do with pile of backpacking/misc stuff.
- Clear dining room table (includes hanging up about 5 coats/fleeces).
- Bake muffins (still haven't made the apple-cinnamon ones).
- Clean out too-old leftovers in the fridge.
Post a Comment