- Saturday: clean the apartment, hang lights in the backyard (more to come on that), watch Penguins game, dinner with my family (sister, parents driving up from LA, other sister & her boyfriend driving up from Santa Cruz, cousin from SF) - one sister's bday was on Wed, mine is Mon, plus Mother's Day on Sunday...so...celebratory dinner!
- Sunday: little surprise Mother's Day activity (people who read this blog are involved, so cannot divulge yet), show my parents around the workplace, maybe go to an open house, go to Will's hockey game, dinner + ice cream at Fentons!
- Monday: work, small BBQ at our place for my birthday :-) (for which we are hanging the lights, as the backyard has no lighting and would otherwise be very dark)
- Tuesday: work 1/2 day, massage, Carole King and James Taylor concert!!!
- Wednesday: work, no after work plans (it's the only "day off" so there will probably be sleeping)
- Thursday: work, food tasting for Reed's wedding (yum yum - did I mention they're coming into town too?), Sonny Rollins concert
- Friday: work, fly down to LA
- Saturday: day 1 of Colette's bachelorette weekend
- Sunday: day 2 of Colette's bachelorette weekend, fly back to Berkeley, Ben Folds concert
Friday, May 7, 2010
Ok Crazytime Week Yes
There is a LOT going on in my life starting tomorrow. Between family visiting and my birthday and concerts...well, it's just going to be crazytime! Rather than write a big ole thing about it, I'm just going to list what's going on, because I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed by all the awesomeness that is about to occur. In a good way.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday-to-be Kim!!! Sounds like buckets of fun...enjoy! Especially the JT and CK concert!!!!ReplyDelete
Yay! I am so excited to see you this weekend!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Nance! :) And yay, Lettie!ReplyDelete
Wait! But you're home sick today! What about the Sonny Rollins concert?? And how was your birthday, love?ReplyDelete
Aw, so nice of you to be concerned! :) Just got home from Sonny Rollins - I wasn't going to miss that, even if I had to go through an entire pack of tissues over the course of the show (which I almost did)!ReplyDelete
The bday was excellent - working on a post about it, but having trouble formatting pictures and getting them not to be lame. Hopefully it will be up soon!