- shop for 1.5 presents
- wrap 2.5 presents
- laundry: 2 loads
- play with friends' baby and decorate gingerbread cookies
- pack for Washington
- find someone to drive me to the airport at 9am on Wednesday?
- write 20SB blog exchange post (by the 20th! aah!)
- write pipelined blog posts (you know what you are - maybe from the plane)
- put away bedding from a sleepover a week ago
- put away dishes, clean up kitchen
- figure out what to do with a quart of 2% milk (won't have time to use it before I leave)
Now it's time to eat some pudding!
Kim you are too funny! I love how you added "play with friends' baby " to your list. We should all remember the truly important things on our 'To Do' lists! And BTW, share the milk with a neighbor or a shelter! Enjoy your trip. We missed you at Hanukkah!ReplyDelete