It also occurred to me that I won't have a quiet weekend of nesting/relaxing for a while; what with the wedding dress shopping (eee!), the holidays, and various other activities, life's just going to continue to be busy for a while!
But today? Suddenly we find ourselves with no plans. We have to do some wedding planning (budgets, ick, scary), and oh goodness! Laundry! Cleaning! 2 year old's birthday party tomorrow! I'm looking forward to some lounging around and nesting this weekend, with some much-needed R&R.
Things that are on my "maybe I'll do it this weekend" list now:
unpack new mesh baskets and organize the skinny cart next to the stove- DONE!
- install mesh baskets to expand spice rack wall
- unpack the last bedroom box and set up the top of my dresser
- unpack the last kitchen stuff box
- figure out how to get the stuff to fit in the kitchen (place to display glass jars full of grains?)
- wash new glass jars and transplant remaining grains
- sort mail, pay bills
- clear off dining room table
- sort through giant bag of BlogHer swag...and blog about it? Gee, BlogHer was only 2 months ago.
- laundry - we seem to not be very good at doing it on weeknights these days
- wedding budgeting - must get done!