Also on the agenda is (finally) unpacking from the holidays. Want a list? Ok, I'll give you a list! So glad you asked!
NOTE: List updated as of 9:50pm
Big Suitcase: full of gifts, clothes, miscellaneous stuff Three BoxesOne box: full of gifts that didn't fit in our suitcases (parents had to ship)
- 3 Suitcases and 2 Duffels: will be empty and needing to go back in the closet
Winter coats/ski clothes: need to be put in duffeland put back in closet
- Closet will need to be reorganized a little bit to make room for the suitcases
- 2 Boxes: Christmas/Chanukkah decor that needs to go back in said closet
- Dining room table: needs to be cleared
- Coffee Table: Covered in mail, needs to be filed/put away/recycled
Recycling: needs to be taken out 1 box: wedding bouquet supplies-- unpacked; the dried Caspia smells like fish though, so that's a mystery that needs solving.
Bonus List! Wedding Stuff I want to get done this weekend:
Count scarves I've made, see if I have 1 or 2 more to make-- I have 1.5 more to make!
- Make a plan for dad's ties and mom's neckwarmers
- Make a plan for my handwarmers
- Find a dress for Katherine?
Get Will's suit! Pick up my dress, go to my fitting! Sort through bouquet supplies to see what it all looks like-- as noted above...unpacked; the dried Caspia smells like fish though, so that's a mystery that needs solving.
I'm a little inspired by this post on The Hairpin...sometimes you need a little motivation! I also want to get a bunch of laundry done (hey, Will, how would you like to do some laundry?) and organize the bedroom - there is a lot of stuff piled everywhere, and even a box I haven't unpacked from the move. In August. Oops. Dang holidays!
I'm ready to rock though! Do you have any Winter Cleaning plans this weekend? Any events you're preparing for? Tell me your tales of nesting and productivity!