I thought you'd like that. Am I forgiven? Thanks.
About a month ago, La Terra Fina contacted me, asking if I'd like to try their new line of dips and spreads. Not one to turn down free food - and definitely one to enjoy a good dip - I said I was game. They sent five delicious dips to my door, and y'all know I tried them all. I opened them up at a party at our place, brought them to a friend's party a few days later, and finished off the last one this weekend. And I kind of wish I still had some left. The best part? They're made with Greek yogurt, so they're totally not even bad for you! They would make really good spreads on a sandwich or wrap, and they're super tasty with just about anything dipped in them.
Oh, and the packaging is made from 100% recycled PET bottles, so that's cool too.
They were all delicious, though my favorite was definitely the Balsamic Beet & White Bean. The Onion Dip was a little sweeter than I like my onion dip to be, but it was still pretty good (and friends enjoyed it quite a bit). The Kalamata Olive & Spinach probably takes 2nd place in my heart, with its tangy "kind of like spinach artichoke dip but better" flavor. The lentil dips were tasty -- I thought they'd be kind of weird, but they were totally delicious.
One lucky winner will receive four of the following dips:
- Caramelized Onion Dip: Rich caramelized red onions with a hint of balsamic are blended with tangy Greek yogurt for a healthier and more flavorful alternative to this party favorite.
- Red Lentil Curry Dip: Roasted garlic and spicy curry add a rich layer to this blend of creamy Greek yogurt and simmered red lentils for a hearty dip.
- Greek Kalamata Olive & Spinach Dip: Leafy spinach and sun-dried tomatoes are blended with creamy Greek yogurt then finished with a fresh squeeze of lemon and Kalamata olives.
- Balsamic Beet & White Bean Dip: The natural sweetness of nutrient-rich beets is a perfect complement for Greek yogurt, with a savory touch of basil and salty Parmesan cheese and a splash of balsamic vinegar
- Yellow Pepper & Lentil Dip: Yellow bell peppers are roasted, then blended with savory red lentils and tangy Greek yogurt, for a perfect balance of sweet and savory.
To win, leave a comment telling me which dip you're the most curious to try! Share this post on your favorite social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, whatever) for extra entries - just leave an additional comment for each thing you do.
Contest will remain open until 11:59pm PDT on Monday, July 1. Winner will be chosen at random.
Hopefully I'll start blogging more regularly soon. I have so many garden updates to share!
While I was given free spreads to review, I was not otherwise compensated for this post, and my opinions are my own.
Yeah, I'd go with that Beet and Bean one... just cause I'm curious. Although I do love me some caramelized onion.ReplyDelete
Balsamic & beet! Two of my favorite things!ReplyDelete
Kim, these sound amazing! I'm most curious about the Red Lentil and Curry... I'm a little in love with curry right now :)ReplyDelete
Hee. I'm interested in the Caramelized Onion Dip because I love me some onion dip and making it with yogurt sounds like a slightly healthier alternative!ReplyDelete
Congratulations, @Alyssa Gohn ! You're the winner!ReplyDelete
Hooray! Now I get to go stock up on things to dip!ReplyDelete
Where is the lesson useful. We need more Program such.ReplyDelete
I like this site very much, Its a really nice position toReplyDelete
read and incur information.
information and useful it gives me experience more enjoyable, thanks
Awesome blog you haave hereReplyDelete