There are some websites I've wanted to share for the last week, but work has been busy and I have been unmotivated to turn on the computer at night. So, here they are, in a brief moment of stillness at the Goog. Without further ado:
- Burqini Swimwear
- The new Apple iPod, special event (yeah, this is old news now)
- Martha Stewart explains why you should get rid of stuff. I agree.
- San Francisco Apartment Therapy agrees as well. (Apartment Therapy is MY new therapy)
- The SFist reviewed Sara's most recent SF show - and they love her.
- Reusable produce bags rock!!!
- This installation/art/theatre piece sounds really cool. Really, really cool. It's called "One Million Forgotten Moments," which is just about perfect.
- America At Home: a project from Against All Odds Productions, Snapfish and IKEA. I think I'm going to submit photos. This sounds like a really cool project. [note: I just found out that Google is supporting the project as well. Awesome.]
did you know that Google is building a campus near Charlotte NC? its about thirty miles from my house. Crazy. its still under construction but its nice to know that the modern world is introducing itself to my little corner of pseudo-civilization.ReplyDelete