There are some websites I've wanted to share for the last week, but work has been busy and I have been unmotivated to turn on the computer at night. So, here they are, in a brief moment of stillness at the Goog. Without further ado:
- Burqini Swimwear
- The new Apple iPod, special event (yeah, this is old news now)
- Martha Stewart explains why you should get rid of stuff. I agree.
- San Francisco Apartment Therapy agrees as well. (Apartment Therapy is MY new therapy)
- The SFist reviewed Sara's most recent SF show - and they love her.
- Reusable produce bags rock!!!
- This installation/art/theatre piece sounds really cool. Really, really cool. It's called "One Million Forgotten Moments," which is just about perfect.
- America At Home: a project from Against All Odds Productions, Snapfish and IKEA. I think I'm going to submit photos. This sounds like a really cool project. [note: I just found out that Google is supporting the project as well. Awesome.]